March 31, 2008

And it rained that night!!

It'd been a long long time. Well, atleast it felt like a long time since i'd last seen you and all i had was the one week to make up for the couple of months of seperation!! It wasn't enough. It was never meant to suffice, but it'll do. It'll do for now. Though there was all that load of work, I'm glad we got the time to be with each other..I'm glad that we were together in the real sense of the word, despite all the things that had put us apart all along. It's not like these factors will stop seperating us, but atleast now i know that we can fight and overcome them at will..I'm glad that you came despite all the things that tried to hold you back...I'm glad that you show faith in me and my decisions and stand by me all the time..I'm glad that we are as close as we are..and I'm also glad because there's nothing else that I can do other than being glad when i think of the time we had.

There have been relations, some strong, some weak. Some were meant to fade away and some lasted through it all. Some seem to be falling apart and some have nothing but a thin line of hope that just binds me with the other person.. There are times when I've felt weak and then again there are moments that reinforce me. I had thought that i had seen it all, but it's something entirely different when I am with you. It's something that I do not have the words to explain, but its amazing.

I wanted all of this, but the words never came and all I did was what i thought would best describe this to you.. thinking about this makes me miss you all the more, as if i didn miss u enough already!!

Well...Life wouldn't have been as special as it is, if you wouldn't be around..

No comments: